Our services are customized to meet the individual needs of each Association.
- Place emphasis on accurate, up-to-date and records that are available 24 hours and 7 days a week.
- Manage the collection of dues and assessments, the payment of vendors and the reconciliation of operating and reserve accounts.
- Deliver up to date financial reports to board members and individual reports to property owners.
- Create annual budgets and track projected costs vs actual costs.
- Provide monthly reports including budget vs actuals, delinquent owners, check detail reports and financial balance sheets.
- Conducts and send notifications to property owners regarding annual budget meetings and annual meetings.
- Prepares estoppels and provides insurance declarations to third parties enabling each association to respond quickly and accurately to these time-sensitive requests.
- Distributes policies, notices and announcements on behalf of the association and provides immediate access to all relevant parties including board members, property owners and vendors.
- All association members have online access to their association accounts and information.
- Maintains all records which are available to be viewed by either board members or property owners through our website at any time.